Corporation Bank Clerk Written Test Call Letters 2011 | Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Call Letter 2011 | Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Admit Card 2011
Download the Call letters for the Clerks Written Examination To be held
Clerk Exam Call Letters
Those candidates who have downloaded from 24th to 26th August (upto 11.30 a.m.) 2010, thier Call letters for the Clerical Test to be held on 12.09.2010, are requested to download the same again
We are glad that you have applied in response to our advertisement for the recruitment of clerical cadre posts in our bank.
1. This booklet contains details pertaining to various aspects of the examination you are going to take and important instructions about related matters. The assessment of answersheets will be done by a computerised machine, hence you should carefully read instructions regarding handling of the answersheet and the method of marking answers. You are advised to study this booklet carefully as it will help you in preparing for the examination.
2. Before appearing for the written examination you should strictly ensure yourself that you fulfil the eligibility criteria stipulated by the bank in all respects.
3. Please note that since this is a competitive examination, mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to secure appointment. You should, therefore, put up your best effort in the examination.
II. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, date of Exam., time and venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by the bank.
2. Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the examination hall at least half an hour before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
3. Call letter to be Surrendered : Affix firmly a copy of your recent passport size photograph in the space provided for it in the call letter and bring it with you along with the original fee payment receipt when you come to the venue for the examination. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter with the photograph affixed on it and the original fee payment receipt. You will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter and the original fee payment receipt, to the invigilator in the examination hall when he collects the call letters from the candidates. Please retain the counterfoil at the bottom of the call letter with you for your personal record.
4. Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
5. Use of Books, Notes and Copying or Receiving/Giving Assistance Not Allowed : No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
6. Sample Answersheet and How to fill information On it : A sample answersheet is attached to this booklet at the end. Fill in the required biodata and other information on this answersheet for your practice and bring it with you to the examination hall. You will get a similar answersheet in the examination hall, on which you will have to copy the biodata and other information already filled in by you on the sample answersheet. How to fill in the information on the answersheet is explained in this booklet elsewhere (at SI. No. IV) and shown on the specimen answersheet.
7. Use of HB Pencil and Ball Pen : You should bring with you two HB pencils, a good quality eraser, a sharpener and a ball-point pen. You are advised to bring two pencils to avoid mending a pencil during the examination as you may lose time. Use ball-point pen for filling up the information only in boxes 1-11 on Side 1. Use HB pencil only, for filling up information in boxes 13-28 on side 1 of the answersheet and box 29 on side 2 of the answersheet. All the answers should also be marked by using HB pencil only.
8. Handling answersheet : Please handle your answersheet with extreme care and keep it dust free. If it is mutilated, torn, folded, wrinkled or rolled, it may not be evaluated by the machine. Answersheets and question papers will be supplied by the Bank. After the test is over, you should hand over the answersheet and objective test booklet (question paper) to the invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who does not return the question booklet and/or answersheet or is found to attempt to take or pass on the question booklet or answersheet inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Bank may take further action against him as per rules of the Bank.
9. Rough work to be done on the booklet : You should do all the necessary rough work on test booklet/question paper itself only. You SHOULD NOT do your rough work on the answersheet or any other paper. If any rough work is done on the answersheet, your answersheet will not be assessed.
Clerk Exam Previous Papers